Located in the San Nicolas de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires. At the intersection of Avenida 9 de Julio, Diagonal Norte and Corrientes.
It was located in the exact spot where flown for the first time in the city the national flag in the church of San Nicolas.
Inaugurated on May 23, 1936. The structure of 67 meters high was made to commemorate the fourth centenary of the first foundation of Buenos Aires.
As has been dressed in the course of these years
It was covered with a cloth bag with the colors of the flags of Argentina and Germany, as adherence to the 150 years of bilateral relations.
Giant condom covering the Obelisk of Buenos Aires on December 1st (World Day to Combat AIDS)
It was bright blue, simultaneously with more than 100 locations and landmarks around the world adopted the same color, on the occasion of World Diabetes Day.
TAXI !!!, Transfer Airport
Visit our Blogs: Argentina Guide Buenos Aires Guie Buenos Aires Agenda Mi Buenos Aires Tango Taxi Information Gay World How to get to.. Address and phone Your Flavors Web Taxi:Taxi Web