Frequency of the ServiceThe service of Buenos Aires Bus will be done in regular form, from May 2nd 2009, with schedules and fixed stops and with the system Hop On Hop Off.
It will be initiated in the first stop at 8:40 hs; while the last exit will be at 19 hs. The frequency will be of 20 minutes and the total extension of the circuit (20 stops) of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
In each one of the stops buses will remain few minutes to allow the ascent and descent of the passengers.
Check out our time table.
The Buenos Aires Bus' schedules are estimates and are dictated by traffic in the city, climatic factors and majeur force reasons that determine a delay in the usual frecuency service.
On board ServicesSERVICES PERSONALIZED
The buses will carry on board a trilingual tourist guide as tour guide matriculated in the City of Buenos Aires who will bring the following services:
- Receive the passengers.
- Sell and/or control the tickets.
- Deliver the descriptive printed materials of the service with the most important attractions in the maps of each stop.
- Transmit to the passengers tourist information of the attractions close to each one of the stops.
- Transmit to the passengers tourist information of the City according to their needs and restlessness.
- Orient the passengers on visits to tourist places of the City of Buenos Aires.
The buses contain a tourist information broadcast automated system by means of circuits of audio with images and that will be diffused synchronized with the route through of the bus.
The passengers will accede to the circuit by headphones available on board, selecting the language of its preference.
The available languages for the information will be the following:
- Chinese Mandarin
TicketsThere will be two options of ticket: a ticket by 1(one) day and a ticket by 2(two) days, to be purchased at the following places:
- Aboard the vehicles.
- In the stops, in own places.
- In the Centers of Tourist Information of the GCABA
(Florida and Diagonal Norte, Alicia Moreau de Justo 200 Dike 4 Puerto Madero).
- In windows of FlechaBus at the Retiro Bus Terminal.
- In the offices of "Buenos Aires Bus"
(Av. Roque Sáenz Peña 846 Flat 10).
- On-Line, through this web page.
TAXI !!!, Transfer Airport
Visit our Blogs: Argentina Guide Buenos Aires Guie Buenos Aires Agenda Mi Buenos Aires Tango Taxi Information Gay World How to get to.. Address and phone Your Flavors Web Taxi:Taxi Web